Do you want to be a part of the 2018 Veggie Parade Coordinating Team? Of course you do! We’re currently recruiting for a Social Media Coordinator. See full description below.
If interested, please send your resume and a paragraph describing why you think you’re a good fit for the team to email@example.com by April 16, 2018.
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
As the Social Media Coordinator, you will manage the Veggie Parade’s three social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You will engage our current community, and continue to grow and expand into new audiences.
- Create and schedule content for all three platforms that increases presence on sites, and encourages audience participation
- Execute social media strategies that align with the communications strategy
- Respond to comments and and direct messages in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on social media insights and trends for analysis of engagement
- Explore and execute new ways to use social media to promote the parade
- Vegetarian, vegan, or veg-friendly
- Experience managing social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience communicating with people about veg*ism
- Experience in using social media to promote an event
- Experience with social media management platforms, such as Hootsuite
- April 23, 2018-July 15, 2018
- 2-4 hours per week
The Veggie Parade Coordinating Team will meet in person regularly (about once a month and potentially more frequently the months leading up to the parade), but most of the work of the Social Media Coordinator will be done independently, with the majority of team communication happening electronically.